NES Annual Virtual Conference 2022
Save the Dates!
- Wednesday 27 & Thursday 28 April 2022.
- Following on the growing success of the 2021 conference, NES is delighted to confirm that it will once again be hosting the conference virtually over two days in 2022.
- This event will be of interest to all those involved in medical education and training, medical appraisal, dental education and training, practice management, nurses, midwives, allied health professionals, healthcare chaplains, support workers, educationalists and strategic leaders.
- There will be a number of plenary and parallel sessions by all the health professional groups and an opportunity for joint sessions highlighting interprofessional learning. There is a call for seminar abstracts, closing date for submissions is Friday 7 January 2022. For any queries please contact email@example.com
- A call for Poster abstracts will be issued in due course.
- The meeting is sponsored by NHS Education for Scotland, and there will be no charge for participation. Further details on the programme and how to register will follow.